Emergency Dentist Sunshine Coast
Same Day Dental Emergency Appointment
For Dental Emergency, call us on 5445 6577 for immediate attention, Book Online or complete the web form below.
Emergency dentist: how to act before dental emergencies
Before a dental emergency, you have to act quickly. An emergency Buderim dentist is the best solution. However, if you are traveling, out of your city, or have never seen yourself in that situation, it can be difficult to find a 24-hour dentist. For that reason, Buderim dentists explain in this article how to find a dentist who treats your emergency after hours, how to relieve dental pain in the first instance, and how to be prepared to face dental emergencies in the future.
What comprises a dental emergency?
There are many different reasons why you may need an emergency dentist in Buderim to treat dental emergencies. We can classify them into two categories: the first is visible damage to surrounding teeth or tissues, usually the result of trauma or accident; The second is pain that points to a causal problem such as a swelling or tooth molder.
Next, we leave you with some situations or symptoms that may require a 24-hour dentist for emergency dental treatment:
- An accident that involves damage to some of your teeth or some part of the mouth
- A crack or fracture of a tooth
- A tooth that has loosened or lost its alignment (known as dislocation or tooth extrusion).
- An impact that causes severe pain in the teeth, which does not calm down with painkillers, even if there is no visible damage
- Wounds in the tissues of the lips, tongue or cheeks, even if there are no affected teeth
- A serious tooth infection or a dental abscess
- Acute pain, swelling or bleeding that develops after other dental treatments such as fillings, root canal treatments, exodontics or dental implants
- Loss of fillings (fillings) or dental crowns
- Depending on how serious your problem is and if it is causing you pain, you may eventually need:
Visit a Buderim dentist immediately 24 hours
Get a dental emergency appointment of Buderim Park Dental Clinic and see your dentist the same day or the next day
Book a routine appointment so that your problem is treated in the shortest possible time
Dental pain, which appears gradually, can be the symptom of tooth decay, an inflammation of the gums, or a pulp problem. You should schedule a consultation to see your dentist as soon as possible. Still, in these cases, it is not necessary to make an emergency appointment, which is usually more expensive.
What to do if you have a dental tragedy?
If you experience any of the following symptoms, you should immediately go to Buderim Park Dental Clinic, so you can see a dentist 24 hours to undergo emergency dental treatment:
- Major bleeding that does not stop with anything.
- A severe pain that does not diminish with pain relievers.
- Loss of a tooth
- A good blow to the face, mouth or teeth, due to an accident.
- Severe inflammation
- Abrupt changes in shape or size in tissues.
For more details, contact:
Your local Sunshine Coast Dentist in Buderim.
BUDERIM PARK DENTAL
6/83 MILL RD, BUDERIM-4556
PH: 07 5445 6577
6/83 Mill Rd, Buderim,
QLD 4556, Australia
Monday:- 8:00am – 5:00pm
Tuesday:- 8:00am – 5:00pm
Wednesday:- 8:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday:- 8:00am – 7:00pm
Friday:- 8:00am – 5:00pm
Request an Appointment
6/83 Mill Rd, Buderim, QLD 4556, Australia